· To provide encouragement, support and help for Lithuanian’s aiming to start or already having started business in Ireland.
· To promote and support Lithuanian/Irish business interest
· To highlight and promote the interests of its members to the Government, Local Authorities and other bodies in matters of common concern
· Develop and implement programs, including a mix of business, social events and activities, that will strengthen the business community and contribute positively to the community as a whole
· Stimulate and facilitate interaction with other European business organizations in Ireland
· Partner with other business organizations and chambers of commerce domestically and internationally
· Offer the possibility to members of wider business contacts by organising educational visits in Ireland and Lithuania.