We are happy to offer LCCI membership to private members also. There are number of benefits and advantages of being a member of LCCI. We are constantly improving our services and benefits to our members so please check this page regularly for future updates.
We also appreciate your feedback and suggestions. Please click on ”Contact Us” link at the bottom of this page to share your thoughts with us.
We assess each membership application upon an interview on individual basis and we will then submit a membership offer to each applicant. However, bellow is a list of some of the benefits that come with Private Membership as standard.
LCCI reserves a right to refuse a membership to anyone for any, or no, reason whatsoever.
Benefits of Private Membership:
- Free admission to LCCI Business Breakfast events
- Invitation to once-off and annual LCCI events
- Priority reservations for specialised business functions
- Free private consultation with our team of experts
- Free webinar from a list to choose
- Your name only on the LCCI website
- Annual subscription to LCCI monthly magazine
- Opportunity to receive special 5% discount for services from other LCCI members
- Invitations to meet visiting companies from Lithuania if your business activities are relevant to the activities of visiting companies
- Information on trade missions and other business events, organised by local and national business organisations, other Chambers of Commerce, Lithuanian Embassy in Ireland
- Updated LCCI members list with contacts under request
All LCCI Members are provided with:
- Membership Certificate
We now offer on-line registration to new members of LCCI. To register select Private Membership plan from the list bellow and proceed with your registration.
€99.00 per Year.
Business Classic Membership
€320.00 per Year.
Business Premium Membership
€845.00 per Year.
Business Elite Membership
€1450.00 per Year.
€5150.00 per Year.